Tuesday 24 January 2012

W.W.R.D













Next time you’re pounding the treadmill and decide to get off after a mere ten minutes, (don’t lie, we all do it) just think to yourself: WHAT WOULD RIHANNA DO?

Oh yes. When Rihanna tweeted THOSE photos of her looking amazing on holiday, I couldn’t help but feel a pang of envy. A fan asked her how she manages to look so hot, in which she replied: ‘lots of lighting and Photoshop.’ Hmm. LIAR.

So, this is where my new WWRD mantra comes in: The next time I’m running/cross-training etc and looking over my shoulder to a bunch of sweaty, red-faced people and feeling guilty because I want to stop, I’ll picture Rihanna looking hot and keep going.

Check out those pins. Check out the abs! Chris Brown you’re a stupid, stupid man for letting this one get away.

Next time you’re bored and hoping a miracle will happen overnight, just think: What Would Rihanna Do? Would she get off the treadmill after a minute because she’s bored? No, probably not and not just because her PT is bellowing in her ear to carry on.

The girl can do no wrong in my eyes…

No comments:

Post a Comment